2014/09/25

RSD Todd’s ‘3 Girls A Day’ Online Dating Program & Review


336 x 280

I received an email today that RSD’s Todd Valentine is releasing an online dating product …  I am a big RSD fan, and the reason for that is that they give so much awesome free content away on their website.  The release day is the 2nd of September so I’ll be able to incorporate his program into my 30 day challenge!
So my plan now is to use Todd’s product to continually make tweaks based on what I learn from his program.  I will continue to update on a daily basis, but will be reading / watching Todd’s program while I do and will continue to talk about what I learn, and what I was already intuitively doing correctly.

Once this I have completed both my 30 days challenge and incorporating RSD Todd’s advice from his program I will write up a complete  review of this program.  I’m super excited about this and it’s working out as awesome timing as other than Williams Rivers books which also was help was I felt it was mostly on basic setup.  So we’ll see.  I’ll let you know as I go but RSD releases a constant steam of great dating and self help knowledge for FREE on RSD Nation, so I’m hoping for and expecting a great product here and it’s going to make his blog a lot more interesting! (I’m a geek, and this real time testing is my type of geekery!).

So all up… This will be a rolling, 30 day review of RSD Todd’s 3 girls a day online dating program, plus I will post a final review once I complete the program highlighting all the benefits I found from following his program vs. my beginnings.  Exciting times!

EDIT: Todd’s 3 girls a day has now launched and is available here: 3 Girls a Day.

EDIT 2: My initial thoughts

EDIT 3: Todd Valentine’s 3 girls a day – Mid Program Review

Continue reading my blog to follow along with my rolling review, and I will update again once I have finished my 30 day challenge with an in depth final review of the product.

468 x 60

No comments:

Post a Comment