2014/09/21

Welcome to Play Anything On Drums Review



Are you thinking of dropping serious money on drum lessons, only to find that you will surpass your teacher in a matter of weeks and have no one to look up to?

There is a reason why most suck at the drums and do not have the ability to play something ferocious.

See I was fed more than I could handle in drum school. I practiced in a rubber room for years. But I was given the instruction in little pieces so that I would keep cranking out money over the years.

So I am here to tell you.. You will NOT need to spend that amount of money OR time to learn everything I did. I have simplified it, and documented EVERYTHING I have learned in 30 years of playing.

Getting to where you want to be on the drum set can be tricky. With this technique, with a little help from written music, you can find yourself playing some of the best, most complex music known to man quicker than traditional methods. So look, I’m not going to waste your time as you can see I’m not going to have this page up forever.

I’ll take you on a journey, through over 15 styles, with 47 lessons, and all you need to do is play the exercises along with me, and you will be playing the way you want, and FAST.

See Ive been in the position again & again, where I had only 3 or 4 days to learn a new song, record it or perform it. Now through the years I developed a method that would enable me to do it quick. Down to the hour.

It’s easy to understand and by the end of the session, give it a few minutes you will recognize what I… Read more…

No comments:

Post a Comment