2014/03/08

STOP Eating These 3 Foods (Eat These Instead)

Hey, it’s Joel, and I actually just got home from the grocery store. In fact, as soon as I’m done writing this powerful fat-burning newsletter, I’m gonna head on over to el kitchen (Spanish for kitchen) and make me some fajitas. Mmmm fajitas… so good

So what did I buy from the grocery store? Wouldn’t YOU want to know?

Just kidding, I’ll tell you.

I bought a bunch of stuff that you already know is healthy (plenty of fruits, veggies, etc.) and then quite a few things that most people don’t use but are WAY healthier than the “healthy” option of similar food items that people do normally use.



Ezekiel breadConfused yet? Let me break it down in to practical examples.
Most people would choose 100% Whole Wheat bread as a “healthy” option. I didn’t buy 100% Whole Wheat bread, I bought Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Grain bread.

Is 100% Whole Wheat bread the worst thing on earth? Not necessarily, but Ezekiel bread is just 100 times better. Organic, Sprouted, 100% Whole Grain flourless bread. And a 2-slice serving even contains 8 grams of complete protein (and 6 grams of fiber). So yes, it’s better.

Not only did I buy some Ezekiel bread, but I also bought some Ezekiel flourless tortillas (for my fajitas) – same whole grain, complete protein goodness as above.
So that was the first “healthy” food swap I made.

almond butter
Second, I bypassed the All Natural Peanut Butter and instead picked up a jar of Organic Raw Almond Butter by Marantha. Why? Because this Almond Butter is like super nut butter, and I’m all about being super. That and the fact that peanuts are one of the most common food allergens, and when consumed regularly can cause slowed weight loss in those sensitive to it (which is actually the majority of individuals).

In addition to that, Marantha Almond Butter is the next best thing to eating your almonds straight from the orchard. Best. Nutbutter. Ever.

Up next was my third food swap, and that was when I passed through the dairy aisle. See you later organic milk, I’m grabbing the unsweetened almond milk instead.



almond breeze almond milk
Again, a lot of individuals are sensitive to dairy, and actually experience accelerated fat loss by removing it from their diet. I hardly drink milk anymore, and instead opt for almond milk whenever possible.
No lactose, no dairy, no indigestion, no bloat…and frankly, I think it tastes better.

And oh yeah, it has one THIRD the calories of regular milk while scoring far lower on the Insulin Index. Just be sure to grab the unsweetened varieties to avoid the added sugar found in the regular versions.
There’s pretty much no downside.

Eat this, not that. Hey, that’s a popular book.

Want to know 5 other foods you should avoid at all costs? There’s an interesting reason why…
==> 5 Hormone-Killing Foods to NEVER Eat <——– Don’t eat these foods! (yikes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment